How many items do you have on your bathroom counter? How easy is it for your bathroom to just get out of control? Kind of like this…
As if getting up in the morning wasn’t hard enough, a cluttered bathroom just adds to the frustration. Just as I advocate for peaceful, relaxing living rooms and bedrooms, I also advocate for serene bathrooms.
One way to make your bathroom a relaxing room is to keep it organized. Here are some tips to help you do just that:
1. Organize kids toys using a curtain rod and baskets.
2. Place dividers in your drawers to organize your products and maximize your space.
3. Use that empty space above the door for extra storage.
4. Use mason jars as organizers. Check out The DIY Playbook for directions.
5. Add shelving above the toilet for extra storage. Plus, this gives you a place to decorate as well!
6. Use spice racks to organize your hair products and lotions.
7. Use magnet strips to organize bobby pins, tweezers, and nail clippers.
8. Use a hanging basket on the inside of your cabinet door for hair dryers, straighteners, and curling irons.
9. Use stacked plates to add space to your counter.
So how do you keep your bathroom organized? I would love to hear your tips! Email me and you may be featured in an upcoming blog post.